Isn't she beautiful? Lia, especially note the sheep pants for posterity. My painting outfit was not recorded, thank goodness. Lindsey is a get-it-done gal. I so appreciate her!!! We started in on Friday afternoon and by Monday, we had half the house painted. The wall behind the appliances is red. The "dining room" is honey pot yellow and the fireplace room is beeswax gold. The bathroom tried to be yellow but decided to go green. The hutch also got painted green. I need a decent camera to take better pictures so you can see or you can just come visit and see for yourself (hint Kristel). Frankly, it was easier painting the walls than trying to scrub all the accumulated grime off of them. What does that tell you?
Monday, January 25, 2010
The Project Determined to Get Finished!
Isn't she beautiful? Lia, especially note the sheep pants for posterity. My painting outfit was not recorded, thank goodness. Lindsey is a get-it-done gal. I so appreciate her!!! We started in on Friday afternoon and by Monday, we had half the house painted. The wall behind the appliances is red. The "dining room" is honey pot yellow and the fireplace room is beeswax gold. The bathroom tried to be yellow but decided to go green. The hutch also got painted green. I need a decent camera to take better pictures so you can see or you can just come visit and see for yourself (hint Kristel). Frankly, it was easier painting the walls than trying to scrub all the accumulated grime off of them. What does that tell you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the math - that's alot of shoes!
ReplyDeleteSP
The pictures are lovely, but seeing it in person is much better. :) I really like the color scheme you chose!
ReplyDelete