Micah grew up before my eyes. This week he is up to 2 and 3 word sentences. He participated in everything and was extra good about putting things away and following directions.
Monday, May 31, 2010
I'm a Believer in Kindermusik
I enrolled Micah and Trey in Kindermusik. This was the year that they could do a lot of things together (in that 18 months to 3 year range.) WOW! They both progressed developmentally a lot and I believe that Kindermusik helped tremendously. Both Micah and Trey are great kids yet have some developmental unknowns, so when we experience a breakthrough with a certain method I am very excited.
Micah grew up before my eyes. This week he is up to 2 and 3 word sentences. He participated in everything and was extra good about putting things away and following directions.
Trey observes everything. He followed along and learned lots of new songs that he would be heard humming later. So cool!
Egg shakers provide crossing the corp, a developmental must according to our excellent teacher.
Egg rolling is also a beneficial and FUN exercise.
I can't stand how cute they are.
This is Kristi, a very gifted teacher, who is willing to explain the benefits of the activities. She also sings every instruction. It is amazing how that works.
Rolling.
A friend about Micah's age who started by watching and ended the class participating. Neat!
Scarf play was so fun.
He sure does the best he can. What a gift.
I'm a believer.
Micah grew up before my eyes. This week he is up to 2 and 3 word sentences. He participated in everything and was extra good about putting things away and following directions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment