
My laptop was arcing and then black smoke and then...a smell of burnage.....Yikes.
Well, the mac-fixer informed that she is running for office and would have more time after Tuesday.
It took a few minutes for me to put two and two together.
I was near tears.
I wasn't sure I was gonna live.
This means my laptop is in never never land for "I don't know how long."
It will get fixed and she does a great job for a great price....someday.
I should be grateful that I have a mac-fixer in this part of the country. Closest Apple store is 60 miles plus.
I am grateful. I just miss my baby.
Gratefulness comes in the form of this old and slow (i.e. decrepit and cumbersome) laptop from my hubby's work.
Otherwise, I would be dead in the water.
What would I do with all my "free" time?
Time spent pouring over other people's blogs,
paying bills,
perusing blogs,
researching curriculum,
reading blogs,
looking up stuff on Wikipedia,
commenting on blogs,
online classes,
blog, blog, blog.
I think I might have a problem.
God might be trying to tell me something.
I think I better listen up.
I think I have a problem, too! And I've really been trying not to be so consumed with blogs lately, hence the reason I'm 3 days behind! I just can't seem to give up my "friends" though!!
ReplyDeleteI get it! I thought I was the only one like "me" until I found blog-o-sphere and discovered others with the same crazy passions and principles.
ReplyDelete