Only one of us went to church.

8 down and 3 to go. The three littles are the only ones who haven't thrown up or felt very sick for a day. Praise God. That is the worst to clean up and hardest on my momma heart.

So today is a fairly laid back day. One in bed, one at church, the rest milling around. Couldn't find anything but gloom and doom preachers on TV. The girls have done a great job feeding and mothering the little boys.

We pick up R this afternoon. Kind of glad she wasn't here when I was so sick yesterday. That would have been harder on her. Thank you to Farmor for these very cool socks that came in threes.
Random, I know.
QVC got the better of me too.
Oh dear.
CUTE socks....praying for more health as your week goes on!!
ReplyDeleteI am doing the rocking challenge too. Guess what I bought with my Christmas money :) = ONE HAPPY MOMMY!!! Should be here in the next few days!!!
Sorry to hear you caught the "bug" that is going around. Praying that everyone is better soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. I love checking out Menu Plan Monday. I have found some wonderful-helathy & frugal-meals there.
Blessings, Elizabeth
Eric was a big help for Sabina yesterday. she had him in charge of the dvd player when the dvd kept skipping.
ReplyDelete