May has been a mammothly hard month. And it's not over yet.
We have taken a long look at the mortality of our children this past week.
It's hard and it hurts.
So today, I will choose J-O-Y!
It's time for our family to return to this:
"Live for today and hope for tomorrow."
:( So very hard....can't imagine, but praying!!
ReplyDeleteKEEP CHOOSING JOY!!!!!!!!!!!
Make every moment count. We never know what the next one brings. Hugs to you and yours!
ReplyDeletePraying for your lovely family
ReplyDeleteChoosing joy ... and splashed by your photos and words filled to the brim with it.
ReplyDeleteDelighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some serious goodness.
Also wanted to extend an invite ... to share this post (or another fave) to encourage even more moms. We could use it.
Join the Melody ...
http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/06/time-out-time-in.html
Hi Jennifer, I read your post in Suixi yahoo group. Our Suixi daughter came home 4 yrs ago at (almost) 5 yrs old - your daughter Joy reminds me so much of our Jorja!! I thought I'd say hi! and hope you don't mind if I follow your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteMissing your posts! Praying everything is ok, and you and your family are having a good summer.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You ALL!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you? Where have you been?
Are you taking a break?
Saying prayers for you.
HUGS,
Jean
hello jennifer. it's so nice to see Joy's beautiful face! I'm so glad we had that time together in China, even if it was just for a little bit. Suri is doing well. Saying a prayer for you all tongiht!.... much love, nancy j
ReplyDelete