On Fridays, the boys go to their Kindermusik class. This session is "On the Go." Right up a boy's alley with train sounds and car sounds and fast movements and slow movements. They have done so well with their classes. They participate beautifully and I am so proud of them. Trey has caught right on to all the routines. Micah is coming out of his shell and emerging quite a dynamic fellow. I'm not sure if it is all the stimulation or just his "time", but my heart swells for him as he seems to have finally caught up from his birth circumstances. The teacher caught these shots today as they were climbing through the tunnel...

I have gotten in trouble with the teacher a few times because I was directing the movements too much. This is about free expression and allowing the children to explore their surroundings to create optimum learning. I have a lot to learn. :)
Too cute!!
ReplyDelete