Okay. Here is a true confession. I'll just come right out and say it. The Tooth Fairy doesn't come to our house anymore. There, I said it. I feel so much better. It started out okay but in this cashless society, there never seems to be dollar lying around, never mind one that looks decent enough to put under a pillow. After awhile, the Tooth Fairy often "forgot" to come and would have to make an appearance the next night or even the night after that, paying double, of course. We have not had any sleepless nights but do wonder if our children will be permanently disabled by this omission in their childhood. We will figure something out. I am certain that there are homes that need the Tooth Fairy more than we do.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
True Confessions about the Tooth Fairy
Okay. Here is a true confession. I'll just come right out and say it. The Tooth Fairy doesn't come to our house anymore. There, I said it. I feel so much better. It started out okay but in this cashless society, there never seems to be dollar lying around, never mind one that looks decent enough to put under a pillow. After awhile, the Tooth Fairy often "forgot" to come and would have to make an appearance the next night or even the night after that, paying double, of course. We have not had any sleepless nights but do wonder if our children will be permanently disabled by this omission in their childhood. We will figure something out. I am certain that there are homes that need the Tooth Fairy more than we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Tooth Fairy doesn't come here. I fired her since she mixed up Joey's teeth with Kiara's. I have to fire the maid next. You should see my house!
ReplyDelete