This one has the moves.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
My Real Life Guitar Heros
WE WIlLL, WE WILL,....ROCK ON.....ROCK ON! We know how to rock on in this family. Broom guitars are so cool. Well, my kids are so cool.
This one has the moves.
This one is pretty silly and fun.
They make an awesome rock band.
Not to be outdone by these two!
Decked out in appropriate eyewear with pint sized cleaning (weapons) tools.
These guys are the coolest sweetest rockstars I know.
I'm jammin'.
I'm cute.
Putting it all together.
Micah is having technical difficulties with his..ahem..."guitar."
Slammin'.
Ultra cool!
Making the moves.
Criss cross!
Too much fun!
Singin' the blues.
Oh yeah, baby.
The eyewear is fashionable, don't you think?
Lurking in the hallway.....I caught this one looking in the mirror.
Okay, you have to do it too.
She can rock out like nobody's business.
Love the smile.
We can't leave this one out.
Future rock star.
Double protection.
I love these silly kids.
This one has the moves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment