I am counting my blessings in THREES.
First came these three.
First came these three.
When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
Note to self: Do not try to contrive blog post. Posed photos specifically for a blog post don't work. Lesson learned.
If you are talking about these pictures not working, I think you are wrong. Such a delightful family! And to think I am going to get to meet them in a couple of months!
ReplyDeletePraise God for all your blessings!!! I hear you on the "posing for blog pics", I do think your pics came out cute though!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE picture #2. I think I was one of those girls once. Three (and 9) is a magic number!
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed! I think the pics are perfect!
ReplyDelete