Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playing Around

The fun part of Vacation Bible School week for me was that I got to spend every morning with the littles by myself. Truth be told, I've missed them. During vacation there were so many people to play with them, change diapers, feed the baby, and hold them that I definitely didn't get my fair share. I was kind of busy organizing and trying to find the next hotel to stay in.

One morning we were getting dressed and they started playing together. Out came the camera.

Soak up those brown eyes.
More brown eyes
And yet more beautiful browns.
The next thing I know, they are banging on the radiator. One started and then another and then the third. They played together. It was fabulous.
But there was a little bit of this.
Turn around. I want to take a picture.
Look Mom. We're playing.
Taking pictures of these three at 2,1, and 8 months is definitely a challenge. One I have yet to master but I will keep trying. They are so fun. And how precious that they are learning to play together. I am so blessed to have the privilege of raising these arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment