Monday, January 24, 2011

Flying Solo

Flying solo this week.
My date tonight will be my laptop and a decadent chocolate bar.
Not going to keep me all that warm.
Hopefully the cat will sleep on my feet.
What a day. It started out in the wee hours with a toddler at my bedside. "Mommy, my nose hurts." Sure, go back to sleep. Uh-oh, the telltale choke/cough and the flood...in my bed. I told Bob that I was so glad he was home or I would have cried. Clean up the bed, the floor, the bathroom, the kid. Bob calculates the short amount of time before he has to get up and go on a business trip. Of course, as toddlers do, he woke up good as new and was running around the house like nothing ever happened. How do they do that?

It was too cold for outside time. Never got above 10 degrees. Oh boy, I am thinking of going down to the basement and finding the mini-trampoline. Need something for all these active kids who are going to start bouncing off the walls.

Erika loves to take pictures of silliness.



Thanks for checking in on my "boring' life.

1 comment: