I NEVER thought I would adopt a child from China.
I never considered adoption.
I never thought about having a trans-racial family.
I never imagined that I would be a mother of many.
I never knew the joy that would come from following God's call.
Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
I know that if God wants us to adopt this boy who has captured our hearts, then He will go before us.
I know that we are VERY excited.
I know that we are cautiously optimistic because there are many hills to climb and mountains to conquer.
I know where I want to go for my 25th wedding anniversary.
CHINA!
PRAYING!!!! Mountains are nothing for God!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's incredible! Tell me more!! :) Keep me posted-praying for you all, miss your smiling faces.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment.... your family is beautiful and hopes for one more? That is awesome! I thought China had a limit on how many children you could have at home? Is that true? I would love to adopt a little boy from China :) Let me know what you know about the process. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
How exciting!!! Did they lift the income requirement?
ReplyDeleteHere a waiver, there a waiver, everywhere a waiver! God is in control of all that. So far, everyone up the line is in favor of us proceeding. Only God!
ReplyDelete