I800 Approval came today and is winging its way to the National Visa Center.
Thank you, God. Your miracles continue to amaze me.Thank you to our wonderful NBC officer.
Another step closer to China.
I keep watching the latest video that came in June.
Joshua asks, "When will you come and get me?"
My heart is aching tonight. I LOVE that boy.
He NEEDS his Mom and Dad.
Thanks to Andrea, a very special friend, we are sending a care package next week that will hopefully be hand delivered to Joshua. A sweet woman from church named Grace gave me several quilts. I decided to send them both to China so Joshua could give a matching quilt to his friend who also has serious heart issues.
And then there is the loot including candy and toys to share. Also a key ring with laminated pictures of the whole family.Now on to the......
NOT SO GREAT NEWS!
The Chinese visa applications we sent out were the wrong version.
I sent them overnight to the courier.
China changed the rules as of July 1st.
Not everyone is on the same page.
Oh well, take 2.
We will try again.
I wondered why the lady on the phone asked me if I had any questions about filling out the form.
Now I know.
What if I don't know where we are staying?
No contact in China?
It's complicated.
Thank goodness we have a few weeks to pull this together.
Visas will come.
Arrangements will be made.
Soon, Joshua.
Continuing to pray. Thanks for keeping us updated!
ReplyDeletethis is a beautiful post.... Jennifer, as a mother with a baby in her tummy whom i have never met i know you can love someone you have never met in a deep and unexplainable way. I am praying for peace for you, health for sweet Joshua and for a speedy ending to this long journey.
ReplyDeleteAlso, i adore those precious photo cards you made for him!
Oh my gracious thank you so much! The quilt is beautiful! I received a new video of our son the other day and in it the lady asks him who his best friend is and I'll give you one guess the name that came out of his mouth. :) We must figure out how to get these kids together after they get home! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great care package! I know you had fun putting it together! Please send the note for translation anytime.
ReplyDelete