Wednesday, February 24, 2010
At Long Last
Much to my chagrin, we had yet to all go anywhere together in what has been affectionately named "Big Mac," the voluminous red vehicle, who came home to be part of our family on January 19, 2010. Apparently we were waiting for all to be present and accounted for. On Saturday, February 20, 2010, the magic moment arrived. Don't they all look excited. I won't lie. There was intense posturing for seating preference. I don't think fist fights incurred but I don't know, I wasn't watching. If you look close you can see them all. The macho teenage boy is bending over scratching his leg, or picking lint out of his toenails, or something.
First Row: Babies obviously rate!
Second Row: Might get rowdy!
Back Row: Wow! At least they are smiling, sort of. Anything to humor Mom.
Our fearless leader.
We've arrived. Warning: These photos were definitely NOT taken by Lindsey M. Peterson. Sorry about the dirty van. It is winter.
And now for the clowns.....
Okay, let's unload. Come on Trey.
Am I supposed to be smiling or something?
Jump!
Sprint!
Get me outta here!
Do not take a picture of my butt!
Very funny mother. But I got the baby.
Okay, little man.
Somebody's gotta be last.
This is the cool teenager look. Posed just in case the other one didn't come out.
I'm not sure when this will happen again. It was kind of anticlimatic. Did I mention that we drove exactly 1.0 mile to church. We did not all ride home together. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This made me laugh out loud!!!
ReplyDelete