Along with shoes, hair goes a few weeks longer than it should. Sometimes, I just get motivated and do it all at once. This guy gets "Andy Rooney" eyebrows. When he is getting poked in the eyeball, it's time!

After! He likes short.

Wow! He has needed a haircut for awhile. It is still growing in from his babyhood. I am good at buzz cuts, the all one length style. This hair means I have to expand my horizons and take a few risks. Hair grows, right?

Wild man is an under exaggeration.

Bangs are a little long.

Half done. Bribery with sugary things. Hang in there little buddy.

Wild thing transforms to little man.


This is the before. AND this is the after.

All I was allowed to touch was the extra hair growing on the neck.
I consider myself lucky to have gotten that much.

Forgot the before. Trust me, this is better.

The worst part is the combing.
It hurts, even with lots of hair products.
Tight curls but beautiful hair.

I used three different clipper lengths and a little experimentation.
Goodbye afro, hello snazzy man.
Great! I'll be home in October to help you with Lindsey's fall cut! :) Ha-ha-ha. Hope all else is going well. I love reading your blog!
ReplyDelete