Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hair Equals Time

I knew for sure that God had a sense of humor when he gave me all this hair. I spent awhile this morning working on hair and it struck me again that I love it. Not because my hands get super mosturized or my arms get (sore) a workout but because it gives me time with my girls. Real time for them to talk and for me to listen. When you have this much hair it takes forever to comb it out and style it, so we talk.




We make these special one on one times count!
I love these girls AND their hair!

1 comment:

  1. I hopped over here from the Adoption Story Blog Hop and saw this post. It TOTALLY made me smile. I've learned what to do with my daughters hair from Friends, You Tube, and Happy Hair Girl :). As she runs around in twists today, I think how blessed I am to parent her :). Your family is beautiful. We have seven beautiful blessings (four adopted) and I can wait to see what God has in store!

    ReplyDelete