Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sneak Peek OR What's On Your Counter

We have had a few birthdays around here. Actually we have one every two weeks through the middle of December. I bought a bunch of cake mixes when they were on sale a few weeks ago. The kids were putting the groceries away and couldn't quite figure that out. Well, the "big" kids don't go on a grocery store date to pick out their own cake and ice cream with Mom anymore. She has a pretty good handle on what they like.

I could only load four pictures. So this is just a tease. I am still (huge sigh) without my MAC and the editor on this laptop has a mind of its own. So I can only give a preview until I figure out a better way to load pictures.

The first November birthday was for Baby R. You saw below what happened on HER birthday. Yep, twins. That is a pretty big gift.

Everyone gets to lick the bowl after beating up the cake mix. R had a learning curve. It didn't take more than one lick for her to catch on.

She grabbed the beater and licked happily away.


I made her twelve cupcakes and a one layer cake. All the one year olds get to have a cupcake of their very own. VERY entertaining for the rest of us. You will have to wait for those photoes.

After I took the above picture, I zoomed out. Look what is on a small section of my kitchen counter which is between the stove and the refrigerator.

  • Food Processor
  • Twelve cupcakes on a rack
  • Nebulizer
  • Small pumpkin
  • Bottle top and nipple missing a bottle
  • Knife set
  • Steak thawing for dinner
  • Pedialyte for a kid who was throwing up. Didn't need it.
  • What a conglomeration of stuff.

    Not all of my counters look like that........

    No comments:

    Post a Comment