My best friends these days are my littles. I love spending time with them. I love seeing them grow and discover new things. With a baby about to turn "21", believe me, I know how fast the time goes. Now that Trey and Micah are talking, it is lots of fun to play together.
Today, it was just the four of us for the afternoon.
All of the sudden, I looked up and here they were.
It took me a minute to ascertain how the baby got into the toy box. Trey helped, of course. They were each busily playing with whatever they landed on. The ultimate parallel play experiment, I would say.
Mommy MUST take a picture of this.
After while, the baby started fussing. The next thing I knew, Trey had gotten the bottle from the counter that I just made and was taking care of business. What an awesome big brother.
Mommy MUST take a picture of that.
After the bottle, we all had a two hour nap.
Yes, even me.
No comments:
Post a Comment