Lorraine, from All Are Precious in His Sight has
challenged us to read our Bibles in honor of her
daughter who went to heaven this past year
because of her heart.

I need to be in the Word.
There are so many reasons.
I've done it before, a few times.
I found out I have so much more to learn.
Reading the Bible teaches me how to yearn for God.
The hunger for a relationship with You and Your SON is never satisfied.

God has been working.
On my heart.
To pray for his heart.
On the other side of the world.

Which direction is your heart pointing,
at the start of the New Year?
challenged us to read our Bibles in honor of her
daughter who went to heaven this past year
because of her heart.
I need to be in the Word.
There are so many reasons.
I've done it before, a few times.
I found out I have so much more to learn.
Reading the Bible teaches me how to yearn for God.
The hunger for a relationship with You and Your SON is never satisfied.
God has been working.
On my heart.
To pray for his heart.
On the other side of the world.
Which direction is your heart pointing,
at the start of the New Year?
No comments:
Post a Comment