Friday, February 25, 2011

Let Me Count The Ways

This is what I often see in my bathroom.

The funniest thing is that I cannot remember whether this is a new phenomenon or if it has always been this way.

What I do know is that it is bugging me.

Really, after 24 and 1/2 years?

You know, the tube off the top.

Lets all the flouride out? I read that in a magazine.

Which is probably poisoning me anyway. Read that somewhere, too.

Redemption is beautiful, isn't it?


The girls and I felt so special when my man came home with roses for us.

He never forgets us on Valentine's Day.


I think I will go put that top back on the tube of toothpaste now.

1 comment:

  1. After 9 years of marriage, I've still got dirty socks on the floor. I can't remember if it has always been this way, but lately I've been picking up a lot of dirty socks!

    ReplyDelete