There was a day.....
when PANIC would have set in.
In fact, I would have refused to drive at all.
I am now throwing caution to the wind
and living dangerously.
In fact, I would have refused to drive at all.
I am now throwing caution to the wind
and living dangerously.
Not one, not two, but three dummy lights.After leaving at 7:00 am and returning around 10:00 pm,
I had to document my wild side.
Actually, by my 6th trip of the day, I was bored silly.
Lest you think I am reckless, not the case.
The check engine light keeps going on and off,
windshield wiper fluid runs out a lot this time of year,
and the air bag, well, I need to get that fixed.
Anyway, Lamplighter Theatre has some highly recommended
books on CD. This week in the car I listened to:
Sir Malcom and the Missing Prince
The Captive
Both are excellent stories with great messages.
No comments:
Post a Comment