This life.
Watching him.
Watching her.
Leave for good.
To start a new life.
Wondering about her.
Not knowing where she is.
But I will persevere because
this is what the Lord has asked of us.
Obedience.
Faithfulness.
Trust.
But I will persevere because
this is what the Lord has asked of us.
Obedience.
Faithfulness.
Trust.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverb 3:5-6

Courage, sweet lady. This life is tough, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYOU can do it because HE can do it. HIS strength: yours. HIS grace: yours. HIS mercy: yours. HIS LOVE: YOURS!!! Hang in there momma!
ReplyDeleteOh, I needed this. We are saying goodbye to some foster kiddos, and I too am feeling like I can't do this. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteOh friend. Thankful for your heart and your perseverance. God is pleased with your faithfulness. I was reading this morning in Exodus when the Israelites were sinking in fear. God instructed Moses to tell the Israelites to "move forward." There was a lot of unknown ahead of them. The Red Sea in front and an impending Egyptian army behind. But, they moved forward. Praying for faith to move today for you guys.
ReplyDelete