My Sailor
134 / 365
Our son was in a Shakespeare play and played a sailor.
He's a good actor and enjoys the theater onstage and offstage.
Triple Trouble
135 / 365
Now that the land of diapers and such is a memory,
seatbelts and
carseats can be manipulated.
I had this awesome cheering section
hanging
out the window while I pumped gas.
Front Loader
136 / 365
A worthy event when a family of 11 goes 7 days without a washer.
My
very first front loader arrived today.
I am one happy momma!
Swinging
137 / 365
Even big girls like to have fun!
The Simple Joys
138 / 365
Childhood should always be like this!
There She Is!
139 / 365
We were grateful that we caught sight of our daughter
in the sea of graduates at the Honors Convocation.
140 / 365
She did it! Our first born graduated with a
Bachelor of Science from our state university.


Awwww.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo many great faces!!!
And....ummm....LOVE the washer!!!