We went to the beach the other night. When I took the
picture, what I saw in the viewfinder was halfway to what I wanted. I
shot this on my Nikon D80 with automatic settings. I edited the photo in
PicMonkey trying a whole bunch of stuff. I love the silhouette effect
on Trey because you can definitely tell it is him. I tried black and
white and didn't like it as much as this.
Here is the original raw photo.
My favorite time at the lake or beach is after 5:00 pm.
My favorite time at the lake or beach is after 5:00 pm.
A character of all proportion. Primed and ready!
The polliwogs arrived courtesy of the big kids' catching skills.
Joshua knew all about how frogs grow. I LOVE that he is telling us more and more about what he learned in China.
The ducks came by.
A mama and her teenagers who must
have hatched quite early this year.
I think I may try these photos in PicMonkey as well.

It was a beautiful night indeed. Your photos are perfect....
ReplyDeletelove that affect on Trey's photo!! Lovely lake.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous silhouette!
ReplyDeleteYour children are so cute : ) I love the shot! It looks awesome in color.
ReplyDeletenice pics! i really love the first and the last :)
ReplyDelete