Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pictures of the Week 6/24-6/30

Summertime is an opportunity for lessons in choosing what's best for our family as there are so many fun things to participate in. This week brought a trip to the East, a leaving, a birthday, and an airshow. I had some help with the photography this week.
  Yum Yum Summertime
176 / 365
Eat little man. What ever you want. Eat some more!
  Nature Provides
177 / 365
My daughter offered me a roadside bouquet of wildflowers.
 Creation
178 / 365
Only God could create the beauty we find outside our door.
  Bananas Are A Food Group
179 / 365
She would eat bananas all day if she could.
  New Addition
180 / 365
Last day of fourteen brought a new bunny named Topaz. 
She is a Thrianta and a beautiful orange-red.
  Older
181 / 365
Erik made his own cake this year. What a great job. 
Blue Angels
182 / 365
Bob, Erik, and Grandpa went to the airshow today.
 I'm told these Blue Angels are only 18 inches apart.

1 comment:

  1. 18 inches - egad! They'd better not sneeze!! Oh, Jennifer! I'm loving your pictures of summer. They make me forget how hot it is. Congratulations to Erik for his birthday and the great job he did decorating his cake. Love that rabbit too! We have three rabbits, but I'd never heard of a Thrianta before. Keep the pictures coming! :)

    ReplyDelete