Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pictures of the Week 6/3-6/9

Not the greatest pictures this week. In fact I even forgot my camera at the Senior Banquet. Golden rule of photography: Take thy camera everywhere!
 Cooperation
155 / 365
Magic moments like these leave me feeling very blessed. 
All engaged, playing happily with each other. 
I love my kids.
 Warrior Kitty
156 / 365
You name it, she's caught it.
  Track Meet
157 / 365
During the girls' track meet, they had a fun run for the little kids.
 Trey and Micah loved getting a ribbon after their run.
  Senior Night at Church
158 / 365
They are so CUTE!
 Lunch
159 / 365
I am trying to like quinoa. 
Sweet potatoes and spinach on top made for an interesting lunch.
  Senior Banquet
160 / 365
Shame on me. I forgot my camera.
Shopping Buddy
161 / 365
In which a few hours turned into an all day affair replete with keys locked in the car with ice cream and onion rings as consolation. Always an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Always love your pictures. Quinoa is not my favorite either. I admire you for your efforts. (Although the sweet potato and spinach looked rather tasty.) Trey and Micah's running picture is a great action shot. Makes me think of the Olympics, only this picture makes me smile more. :)

    ReplyDelete