Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tattoos?

Yesterday, we got to see our oldest, Lindsey, and went with her to a county fair in the land of the dairy farms. 

It was a wonderful fair with activities for all ages. Somehow my kids got goodie bags with pretty cool stuff like pencils, erasers, candy, and....tattoos.

So, we decided if you are going to "tat" in this family, it might as well honor our very own dairy farmer.
  Can you guess where this one is?
 Right there on the back of the leg. That's wicked cool, right?
 He needed to see it to believe it.
 He posed. I clicked. No comment.
He missed the "Got" and managed an "ilk" out of the deal.
Last but not least, my muscle man was so proud to push up that sleeve and show me his stuff. He doesn't really like milk at all.

PS. I confess that all of this happened behind closed doors until it was too late. In fact, not one person squealed that there were tattoos in the bags. I was impressed that they all worked together on keeping the booty under wraps. A certain mother has been known to confiscate......

1 comment:

  1. We just made a birthday video for Joshua, but I am trying to send it through my Carrie Anne Hudson FB page and it's not working. I just invited you to my other FB page, maybe that will work. Happy Birthday little dude!

    ReplyDelete