Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pictures of the Week 7/29-8/4

Woefully behind on pictures of the week but I am still taking pictures every day. Catching up here is on my to do list before China.
  Twinkie Love
211 / 365
A defining moment when Cora said, "What's a Twinkie?" 
I was so proud to have saved my children from junkie eats 
that I promptly went out and bought her some of that iconic food.
  Lookie Here!
212 / 365
See what I found in my dryer? 
Two munchkins in their bathing suits....
  A New Gap
213 / 365
He lost his first top tooth! Love the new look.
  The Special Chair
214 / 365
The youngest grandchild to sit in the special little chair at 
Farmor's trailer. The oldest grandchild is 30 and Micah is 4.
  Micah-Do, I Love You
215 / 365
He has the very best expressions in the whole wide world. 
It's hard not to smile when you are around him!
  Once Upon A Parable
216 / 365
All the big kids participated in a theater camp
 and put on a play at the end of the week.
Parade Fun
217 / 365
Part of the theater camp includes being in the Old Home
 Week parade. Notice the hand keeping Joshua in the truck?

2 comments:

  1. Such cuteness!! The special chair with the shoes on the wrong feet is the best. You have such fun, I am almost jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahahaha the hand keeping him on the truck. Ahhhhh yes. I'm familiar with much the same. The concept of them plummeting to the ground just hasn't taken hold quite yet. Love the pics, LOVE that you are heading to China this week!!! Ahhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete