'Twas all hands on deck this past weekend.
My big girl came home overnight. She loved on the littles.
And the kids loved on her. They ADORE her.
After dinner, Lindsey and I went to pick up the sibs. Three of them to be exact. We then spent the remainder of the weekend trying to figure out who was who and which was which....
Two two-hear olds of the cutest variety.
The eyes and the laughter - just like Micah and Trey. Just like them.
Here is Trey in the same bathtub...a few years ago.
Who is who and which is which? That is the question.
Yes, biology doesn't lie. There is some brotherhood going on here.
My man has a big lap. And an even bigger heart.
I could never do this life without the big guy.
The boys wanted to change a diaper. I'm all about empowerment.
Yep, it was one of those diapers.
Five siblings feeling the love.
I said time for a movie and they sat down together.
I am grateful for a birthmother who values family.
Oh the love! I hope it will always be this way.
Monday morning I begged a picture of a dozen who spent the weekend under one roof.
A house-full and a heart-full experience.




No comments:
Post a Comment