Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another Adult Around Town

Time for a birthday. 

One of those big ones. 

That means something...when you are that age.

Now he can buy a lottery ticket. Or rent a movie. Or buy other things.

I'm not sure if he availed himself of these privileges or not.

But I do know that we enjoyed celebrating another adult in our house. A son who made it eighteen and has just begun the adventure called life.
At our house, you choose the menu on your birthday.

For dinner we had:
Grilled steak tips
Red smashed potatoes
Peas

We celebrated with chocolate cake and coffee ice cream.
This is the "smile for Mom."
Blow the house down!

Jerrod will find his way because I know God has a purpose for his life.

There is much joy in watching your children hit these milestones in life.

And boy do the knees get a work out because this is when you really learn how to pray!

1 comment: