Saturday, November 19, 2011

Three for Free

The weekend was all about threes.

Kloey has been super sick this week, for the first time since I have known her which has been six years. 

You know when you go to the doctor and they ask you if your kid is allergic to anything? I always squirm in my seat a little and then say, "Unknown." Because I just don't know. This week, we found out that Kloey is allergic to amoxicillin. That was kind of scary. Except she was actually pleased to be allergic to something. Go figure. We all have to be special somehow.

The three girls were invited to an overnight with some friends. I LOVE this age when they are big girls one minute and little girls the next.
I made them stand facing the sun but the view behind was fabulous.
After they were all dropped off and having a good time, I came home to be with all my boys. Six of them to be exact. Lindsey did not come home this weekend so I was really outnumbered. Wowsa.

Bob, Jerrod, and Erik went off to a play at the high school and I got to hang with the little boys.

Joshua has been asking me for a haircut. I was a little nervous about cutting his hair so I put it off. Saturday night, he insisted. I got out the clippers and we set up the barbershop.
Before.
Definitely time.
I was wondering how I was going to keep the victim still and amuse the other two while I was cutting. Camera to the rescue.
One boy - getting his haircut. 
Second boy - on camera. 
Third boy - cleanup.
Joshua has a lot of hair.
When Erik got up this morning and saw Joshua he said, 
"Mom, he doesn't look Chinese anymore."
I think he is adorable.
Best of all, Joshua was pleased,
Next up in the hot seat was Trey.
Ouch. Sometimes a little tugging and pulling is unavoidable. Overall, this was one of the more successful haircuts for Trey with NO crying.
His hair comes off in little mats and is EASY to clean up.
Much better for Trey. Less lumpy.
Last but not least was Micah. 
He wasn't super long but didn't want to be left out.
He is the ultimate moving target.
Smiling for the camera kept him amused.
Three haircuts for free and quality time with my boys, doesn't get much better than that. They rinsed off in the shower, got their jammies on, we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Time with the boys is important!! They all look soo happy!!

    ReplyDelete