Every so often, we make a pan of these.
Especially when she asks and bats her pretty eyes at me.
"O.k., if you will make them."
Deal.
However, there were helpers involved.
With some finger stirring
And whisk licking.
And sampling.
'Cause you got to make sure it tastes good.
I used to have raw egg phobia.
I got over it 6 kids ago.
Have you ever done this before, sweet boy?
Because he is three,
Micah went with the full hand dip.
I cannot and will not vouch for the cleanliness
of these hands, them being little boys and all.
I won't tell if you don't.
I'm sure they will be yummy.





I always love your posts :) They make me smile!!
ReplyDeleteI made a huge pan of brownies the other day. We were having a bake sale to raise money for our adoption. My 2 year old got to them with her tiny hands and ruined (I mean) enjoyed the entire pan LOL