Sunday, December 4, 2011

There's No Denying the Sibs

Want to have some fun?
Take a two, three, and four year old to a doctor's office.
Where you have to wait for at least an hour.
For a long time (sometimes still) I felt like I had to explain.
But the picture above sums it up. 
There is no denying the bond. 
Just line up the eyes. 
The biology is all there.
Siblings extraordinaire.
Early on I recognized how much they would need each 
other as they navigate this life that was chosen for them.
 I am grateful for the opportunity to strengthen these
relationships and treasure every moment together.

Note to newcomers: All three kids are biologically related. We adopted the two boys with the blessing of the birth mother. Miss R lived with us for a year and was reunited with her mother and two other brothers. We are fortunate to continue to be part of Miss R's life.

Coming soon: Open Adoption: Not in my wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment