Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pictures of the Week - 5/27-6/2

An emotional week. 
I am grateful this project will help me remember.
  20 Years Apart
148 / 365
My oldest and my "youngest". I can't keep either of them.
  Angles
149 / 365
I am falling in love with taking angle pictures. 
Or is it the angel pics.... 
  Happened
150 / 365
It finally happened. I forgot to take a picture on May 29, 2012. Here is a substitute from over the weekend. One of the kids had the little camera and got this fun shot of the neighbor boy playing on the tire swing. We love him.
  The Sending
151 / 365
She loaded up and is on her way.
Ready for the next adventure.
Corn Rows
152 / 365
After a long hiatus, she is ready for me to braid her hair again.
  Beautiful Smile
153 / 365
We went to Special Olympics to cheer on a good friend. 
What a great experience!
White Elephant
154 / 365
Every large family needs one? 
Tricky business balancing needs and wants.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos - as usual. I lingered over the words following the first photo - "I can't keep either..." So heart-wrenchingly true. Praying for your transitions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the corn rows! They look fantastic, very impressed. I like your angled/angel pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering that her hair is only about two inches long, they came out ok. We are trying again today with a plethora of products and a lot more twisting while braiding to try and get those ends to behave. Trial and error, right?

      Delete