I went outside yesterday. Since having the three babies (figuratively), I have become a bit of a couch potato. Or maybe I am getting old. Anyway, I have been jealous of all the blogs showing crocuses and green grass. It's going to be awhile before we see anything green in our yard.
Here is what is sprouting as the snow melts.

And we find lots of these type things lying around.

Cora went on a trash walk.
Amazing how much stuff falls out the cars all winter long.
Embarrassing actually.
We found someone's third grade science paper from school.
Not from our car!

Still lots of white!

The kids dragged the basketball hoop out as soon as we could see the driveway.

The swings recently became available.

The climbing rock is waiting for spring time fun.

The square foot garden bed is peeping out.

The bunnies are out for a run.

Keep up, Kloey!


Trey rides his bike from the side. Legs need to grow another inch or two.
He delights in pushing it up and down the driveway, fast!

Boys find puddles wherever they go!
Cute boots are a must.

Micah-do!
See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land.
Song of Solomon 2:11-12
Hmmm....I think you need to come visit us down south :) !!!!!!!
ReplyDelete