We were shopping for Jerrod's khaki shorts
and the girls were having fun dressing Micah up.
and the girls were having fun dressing Micah up.
To celebrate our "Chinese roots", we decided to treat ourselves to lunch at the Yummy Garden. Runs a close second to Panera, I have to say. Most of the kids had a box of food to take home. Not me. Nope. I ate all my beef with broccoli, egg drop soup, and fried rice. I cannot remember what my fortune was though.When we were in Arizona, my dad taught us how to use chopsticks. We were thrilled to have another chance to practice our new skill. I think my dad will be pleased to know that on Chinese child information referrals, they reference how well a child picks up peanuts with chopsticks as a skill.
Think that is enough food for the girl?
After the ships and the orthodontist, we were grateful to sit down and eat. Did I mention we had the entire restaurant to ourselves?
I need to get working on my Chinese food cooking skills.




Looks like a feast!
ReplyDeleteRuby