I ordered a bunch of stuff.
I left the box on the floor of my room.
I got up early one day to take a shower.
It was dark.
I reached into the box to get the shampoo and creme rinse.
This is a new company for me and I am trying different products.
The shampoo lathered up okay.
I had to use quite a bit of shampoo.
I thought this stuff was supposed to be concentrated.
The creme rinse wasn't quite right.
It made my hair feel weird after it dried.
Being a good sport, I believe in giving most things (and people) a second try.
After all, I didn't want to make a snap decision.
The next time I took a shower, it must have been closer to noon than midnight.
i.e. I was more awake.
I looked at the bottles a little closer.
I realized that I didn't buy shampoo and creme rinse.
I washed my hair with liquid hand soap.
And moisturized my locks with hand lotion.
I left the box on the floor of my room.
I got up early one day to take a shower.
It was dark.
I reached into the box to get the shampoo and creme rinse.
This is a new company for me and I am trying different products.The shampoo lathered up okay.
I had to use quite a bit of shampoo.
I thought this stuff was supposed to be concentrated.
The creme rinse wasn't quite right.
It made my hair feel weird after it dried.
Being a good sport, I believe in giving most things (and people) a second try.
After all, I didn't want to make a snap decision.
The next time I took a shower, it must have been closer to noon than midnight.
i.e. I was more awake.
I looked at the bottles a little closer.
I realized that I didn't buy shampoo and creme rinse.
I washed my hair with liquid hand soap.
And moisturized my locks with hand lotion.But I did have a good laugh.
I am so distracted these days.

oh boy!! what an experience! ha!
ReplyDeleteThat is HYSTERICAL! Ha! Pregnant brain, gotta love it!
ReplyDeleteKraig and I are cracking up :)
ReplyDeleteFunny! I've gone to work with one black shoe and one navy shoe before. Stress and fatigue make us normally sane women into lunatics at times.
ReplyDeleteRuby
Oh...wow, I needed that laugh today!!!! Loved it.
ReplyDeleteThank you always for your sweet comments on my blog. I appreciate hearing your thoughts!
Sounds a lot like something I would do.... thanks for the laugh :)
ReplyDelete