Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy Day

Happy Father's Day to my husband.
We never dreamed of the life we have together.
I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else but you.

First time fishing!
The only catch of the day - caught by Kloey!

Only God could perfect this glory!



Going pickin'.
Digging deeper.
Oh yuck! Why do they do that?
Pictures by Erika Peterson.

I was home alone.....painting.

3 comments:

  1. it's funny that you were at that beach, it looks like you were there in the late afternoon correct? My family was there for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed your time alone & were productive painting! I can't wait to see the living room-Linds was saying how awesome it is! :) Have a great week! Love to my 2nd family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nose-picking pictures. LOL! Isn't that just like an older sister to take a picture of something like that. I'm sure he won't appreciate those pictures when he is a teenager.

    ReplyDelete