Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pictures of the Week 7/1-7/7

Taking a picture every day has been so much fun. 
Halfway through and going strong.
 Touch A Truck
183 / 365
Joshua was thrilled to "drive" a big rig, climb on a fire engine,
 sit in a school bus, and push the siren button on the police car
....continuously!
  Regional Hershey Track
184 / 365
Cora ran the 400, the 200, and did her very best. 
She was in the younger half of her age group so next year promises big things!
Hiding
185 / 365
When the kids yell, "Mom, bring the camera," you know it's going to be good. 
The youngest always gets the best part, doesn't he?
  Grandparents + Limo + Parade
186 / 365
My Fourth was complete!
  Science 101
187 / 365
Today's discovery was a snakeskin. 
No one is too terribly squeamish around here.
Fancy Boy
188 / 365
Had to be there! Micah wears the girlfriend's hair nicely. 
The Fresh One
189 / 365
She knew I was trying to take her picture. 
Adorable, beautiful, gorgeous...shall I go on?

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love the picture of Joshua "driving." I can almost hear the engine sounds he's making with his mouth. It's such a boy thing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most beautiful kids!! And little Micah, that smile, oh my!! But that last one... She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! Those eyes, oh my word!!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete