Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pictures of the Week 7/8-7/14

  The Stack
190 / 365
A little bedside reading.
 Working On Cloning
191 / 365
Be very afraid. I am trying to clone myself...
  Yellow Flowers
192 / 365
Found these on my table today.
  Herb
193 / 365
He came for a visit. He told stories. He sang. He joked. Love him.
 Back In The Saddle
194 / 365
Kloey is riding again. This week she went western.
  Boy Toy Fun
195 / 365
Big brothers come in handy when you are hankering for a ride.
 
Summer Joy
196 / 365
Is there anything more joyful than running on thick green grass through a 
sprinkler when the temperature says hot and your skin feels even hotter?

2 comments:

  1. From working with Kloey at church I know she has such a passion for animals especially Horses. is she going to be your next to pursue a career in animals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! When you figure out how to clone yourself, kindly give me the formula. I'm behind on so many things right now, I need two of me just to catch up! Love that last picture -- FREEDOM!!!!

    ReplyDelete