Saturday, July 7, 2012

We Have A Girlfriend

In honor of our Old Home Week Celebration, our town has a concert every evening. Last night was a group offering traditional Irish, Scottish, and American folk songs.
 They did not disappoint. I loved the drum the best.
 We sat outside on the lawn.
A beautiful night. 
Cloudy but that kept the temperature at comfortable shirt sleeve weather.
 Grandpa shared his popcorn.
 The girlfriend came over to hang with the crowd for the night.
 I HEART her.
She is great with the kids. Amazing since she is alone at home with a couple of older brothers. I admit not everyone eases into our crowd as well as Allison.
 And her red hair....was a hit last night.
 Stylin' and then some.
Oh my!

Happy that Jerrod has found a fantastic girl to hang out with.
PS. Since she likes our family, we get to see more of Jerrod. 
Double bonus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment