Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pictures from China

Pictures this week from a wonderful family that was united with their new daughter this week. They were willing to meet Joshua and give him a hug from us. He hugged Mr. John right back.
The wait is getting harder, much harder.
Be brave little man, be brave.
I am working on a strategy to get the next steps expedited to try to bring him home sooner than later.

In the meantime, I am nesting.

Furiously.


My house is in the "it gets worse before it gets better" stage.

Checking off tasks on the BEFORE CHINA list.

Got to keep busy.


It's all I can do.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a handsome little guy! Praying your wait will soon be over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get new pictures. It is definitely a crazy time in "motherhood".

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete