Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another One Hits Double Digits

Cora has a smile that lights up a room and her giggle is beyond infectious.
Cora got to pick out her own cake. Store-bought. Sigh. Cora has been such a wonderful sport about her birthday. One of these years she will get a hoop-lah of a party to make up for two adoptions ON or near her big day.
What do I do now?
Can't you just hear her laughing?
After the delicious gold cake with a choice of chocolate or vanilla ice cream, the boys kind of went wild with the chopsticks.


Not to be left out, our resident chopstick expert played along.
Happy birthday to our dear Cora.

May your next decade be a time of God love found and dreams fulfilled.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Cora!

    Just wanted to drop by. I'm 25 posts behind on your blog in my feed reader & am waiting for a moment to sit and savor each one. I don't like being behind, but I just can't skip ahead! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he- looks fun to me!!! Don't feel bad we have had the same issue a few times with adoptions and birthdays- or this year moving and special days!

    ReplyDelete