I am going to let you feel my pain.
The pain of trying to photograph 10 kids.
All.at.the.same.time.
We had our girl last weekend.
Call me jetlag crazy but we missed her.
Sorry for the fuzzy slideshow.
The pictures in real life are better.
Or you can play around with the pixel count.
If you care about such things.
Hint: For full pain, go full screen.
Proudly presenting: The Peterson Pack Plus One
If you have a favorite, help me decide, please.
PS. Unedited, untouched. This is what I got.
"My life is amazing. Nine people with nine different personalities going in nine exponential directions. Don't call me amazing, definitely don't call me lucky, call me blessed." JLP
Ok so my favorite of the kids is the one right before the collage of 4 pictures including the whole family. I think you got some great photos!!
ReplyDeleteno favorites here.... the big girls and I just love every one of them!!!! beautiful x9 :)
ReplyDeleteAmen sister!!! AMEN!
ReplyDelete