Monday, September 19, 2011

A Marvy Mom

What a privilege.

Phoebe over at Running My Mouth featured little old me as her Marvy Mom Monday.

She is a super cool mom herself and one of many growing up in a family a lot like ours. I met her Mom and was she ever an inspiration to me just in the 20 minute conversation we had.

So, if you ever wanted to know what I might have thought about this crazy life 25 years ago..... head on over the Phoebe's blog and check it out. She is a good interviewer and an even better writer. She made me look good. (Blush).

Thank you, Phoebe, for letting me tell a little bit of our story.

Be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. There's SO much more to your story! But I'm so happy to have been able to share a sliver. Now, go do a head count! ;)

    ReplyDelete