Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cat Meets Kitten

After years of multiple cats and dogs, we are down to one feline other than rabbits who will ALWAYS live outside. However, we've had a visitor while our daughter is home on college break. Our cat, Cloud, is barely tolerating the foolishness of the kitten, Derby. I'm not sure I would look at a bunch of pictures of cats but my goal with Project 365 is to be a better photographer and the only way to do that is to practice, practice, practice. The fun part was that the cats were sitting on top of a stairwell. Off the back side was about a 10 foot drop. Living dangerously.
"Does this thing ever stop?"
 "Are you touching my head?"
 "Smile for the camera."
 "Oh, good grief. If I ignore her, will she go away?"
  "Watch it girlie!"
 "Stay in your own airspace."
 Resume bored expression. Kitten takes submissive pose.
 Lower.
 We love this picture because Cloud looks like an owl.
This is my second favorite picture. 
King Cloud and his loyal subject, Derby.

No comments:

Post a Comment