Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pictures of the Week 1/22-28

Some days are easier than others when it comes to finding the "right" picture. I'm still not sure what direction to take with Project 365. Mostly people, things, animals, places? Like anything else, I'm sure it will go its own way. One thing I know is that I take a whole lot of pictures of Micah, my youngest.
 
A Boy and His Book
22 / 365
Jerrod is in his "office" reading. He would be lost without a book 
in his hands. It's always been that way for practically 18 years.
Shopping Fun
23 / 365
Only crazy people take this many kids shopping. We had a ball!
Good Morning Sunshine
24 / 365
Erika made us the best happy face blueberry 
pancakes this morning. Love her.
Winter Happy
25 / 365
Our China man LOVES playing outdoors in the snow.
Coming Down Over the Hill
26 / 365
What I see on my way home all the time. The beautiful view of the mountains and valleys is stunning. Today wasn't a clear day because a storm was approaching. I also don't know how to use my camera well enough to get a great shot from the side of the road but it was sure fun trying.
 
Penance
27 / 365
One little boy who had to spend a little time alone today. 
He was sitting on his toy box rocking out to music 
on the radio in this somewhat woeful pose.
Extra Special Helper
28 / 365
Micah is our Daddy Wanna-Be. He was the helper
today down in the basement renovation project.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, would you mind telling me what agency you used for Joshua's adoption? We just finished our foster parent training, not sure where God is leading us. Thanks Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "week in review!"

    ReplyDelete