Quiet.
I love having different combos of kids. Gaining perspective on family dynamics means I can pinpoint issues during a break in routine.
The little boys are good at keeping themselves busy.
One of the days I took as a vacation day and everyone played.
Look who got into the sparing equipment?
Beat 'em up mister!
Confession of a dumb Mom: When I signed my kids up for Kung Fu karate, I did NOT realize they were actually going to hit each other. I thought it was about the exercise, self control, and more like"pretend" fighting and self defense moves. I have no idea how I missed that.
You can Stop.Laughing.Now.
Even big boys like to play.
I had no idea he could get his leg that high.
Wow!
The extra taste of winter means using this some more.
Boys!
My stay at home man builds beautiful fires for me on stormy days.
Because somehow I need to redeem my brilliance.
After the karate debacle.
Where my girls are hitting each other.
And my son is hitting my girls.
Oh bother.
The jello spilled dripping and seeping into every crevice.
The son who made the jello wanted to play a computer game.
There you go.
Clean fridge.
The girls finally came home.
Not so quiet now.
Thank goodness!




Have I mentioned lately that I love seeing your family!!! :) Your blog makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteoh Karate! gosh those were the days, i was in karate for over 2 and a half years and obtained a Brown belt 4th degree. Karate can do wonders for your flexibility ! Trust me i couldn't do the splits b4 i started Karate and i haven't done it for over 3 years and i can still do the splits! its crazy hehe
ReplyDelete