Monday we had allergy shots and groceries.
Tuesday we hit the orthodontist/dentist, warehouse club, paint store, office supplies, and a visit to a new foster family who I've been asked to mentor.
I've said it before. I love our pediatric dentist. They allow us to make four appointments at one time. Not many offices do because of the big hole it leaves in the event of a cancellation.
Two went to the orthodontist on one side of the office and four got their teeth cleaned on the other. All that took less than 60 minutes.
Proud of Micah. He sits there like a champ.
Jealous.
I wouldn't allow him to pick out a toy because he did not have an appointment. Life isn't fair. Mean mommy. But I did snag him a new toothbrush for waiting so nicely. How's that for mixed messages?
A rare treat that I let them ride in the special carts.
What in the world are they looking at?
Seriously, this is entertainment at its best!
If you are going to shop with six kids, it may as well be fun.



I like the picture of you taking a picture of yourself! :) that's the funniest things I've seen today!
ReplyDeletehe he he......love it! :)
ReplyDeleteLove reading your blog! I somehow missed some posts...oh yeah...hubby has been sick :( I loved what you said about your daughter- feel the same way! So hard when children have to deal with trauma- will be soo happy when we all get to HEAVEN and don't have to worry about past hurts ANY MORE!!!!! AMEN!
And your bathroom helper is too CUTE!!!
Oh and I love how you used your credit card :)