Hanging Around
78 / 365
My three monkeys!!!
Oh Man!
79 / 365
What did you get into? Must have been something fun!
Beach Day in March?
80 / 365
Playing on the sand, next to the ice barely ten feet from
the shore, dressed in shorts in March. Very interesting.
Grandma's Jail
81 / 365
Grandma and Grandpa are here this week painting
and visioning their summer home. Great progress.
Walking the Tracks
82 / 365
The boys had themselves a little explore.
Boy and His Guitar
83 / 365
Erik practiced so much on my 40 year old guitar that
I was afraid he would wear it out. Time for his own.
84 / 365
I've been working on taking pictures and being okay
with the fact that no one is looking at the camera.
I love all of your pictures. Some of my favorite pictures of kids are when they are not looking.... You catch them in more natural actions.... I love hand holding ones the most!!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE your pictures! They are awesome! I also like it when you put captions for them!
ReplyDelete